Theme Explorer

Page 1 of 7 120 Records Found

112 Lichfield Road, Stafford

This postcard view shows a house which is thought to be 112 Lichfield Road, Stafford. On the left of the picture there is a woman standing in the bay window looking towards the photographer. This is ...

Aldridge - parsonage: pen and wash drawing

'Parsonage Aldridge, Residence late Rev. John Uylde.' View showing the church tower and houses in the distance, particularly the parsonage. Anonymous, [S.C. Fernyhough or J. R. Fernyhough]

All Saints' Church and Vicarage, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

Bishops Wood vicarage, Bishops Wood

Blithfield - Rectory: sepia drawing

North east view of a plain Georgian House of two stories, [built 1807.] Also shows the porch.'J. Buckler.'

Blithfield - Rectory: sepia drawing

South west view of a plain Georgian house of two stories, [built 1807.] Shows the lawn, terrace and the central bay. Artist: John Buckler.

Blymhill Rectory, Blymhill

Originally built in the 1770s, the Grade II listed Blymhill Rectory was largely rebuilt in 1824 and further altered in 1906. It is now a private house known as the Old Rectory. The wing visible in the ...

Bowling Club, Pattingham

Back row (left to right): S. Nock, B. Grainger, Albert Monckton, Jack Faulkner, Wilfred Taylor, Percy Faulkner, visitor, Henry Matthews, W. Nock, visitor, visitor, visitor, visitor, R. Bishton, visitor, ...

Brereton Bible Class

Pictured in front of the old Brereton Vicarage (demolished 1963) is the Rev. Arthur M. Harding's Bible Class of 1909. Rev. Harding was a curate at Brereton from December 1906 to April 1911. Identification ...

Brereton 'Old' Vicarage

A rear view of Brereton Old Vicarage. The Reverend Evelyn Henry Hill and his wife, Ida Lucy Hill in the garden of their Brereton Vicarage home. After a period as a curate at Rugeley, he was the Vicar ...

Brereton 'Old' Vicarage?

This is the front of a post card written by Mrs Miller, headteacher at St. Michael's School, Brereton expressing Christmas greetings to a Miss Robinson and is thought to have been written between 1920 ...

Brewood vicarage, Brewood

Castle Church Choir,

Castle Church Choir in front of Castle Church Vicarage.

Castle Church Vicarage, Stafford

The vicarage at Castle Church. Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547. Photograph donated ...

Chebsey Vicarage

Pictured are the duaghters of the vicar, Rev. Patterson. From left to right: Violet, Brenda and Mary.

Checkley Church, From The Rectory Garden. Photographed by William Blake.

Church exterior of St. Mary & All Saints Church, Church Lane, Checkley, Staffordshire. This view was taken from the rectory garden.