Theme Explorer

Start Again > Buildings, Architecture, Monuments > Agricultural Outbuildings
Page 1 of 10 177 Records Found

Aerial view Barnfields Farm, Stafford

Aerial photograph of Barnfields Farm, Stafford showing the main residence, farmyard, barns and vegetable garden. The main entrance with drive to it, bottom left, has a tall monkey puzzle opposite which ...

Aerial view of Barnfields Farm, Stafford

Photograph showing the drive to the front entrance of the main residence at Barnfields Farm, Stafford, looking north towards Stafford. The monkey puzzle tree can be clearly seen opposite the main entrance ...

Aerial View of the Stables, Tixall Hall, (1)

The semi-circular coach house and stables were built in the early nineteenth century. Designed by John Ireland the stables were built with higher pavilions at each end and a three-bay Gothic porch in ...

Aerial View of the Stables, Tixall Hall, (2)

The semi-circular coach house and stables were built in the early nineteenth century. Designed by John Ireland the stables were built with higher pavilions at each end and a three-bay Gothic porch in ...

Aspley House, near Eccleshall

Aspley House is a Grade II listed farmhouse, built in 1759.

Auction catalogue, Church Leigh

LOT 1 FREEHOLD LAND LOT2 FREEHOLD MEADOW LAND LOT3 PIECE OR PARCELL OF LAND LOT4 THREE FIELDS OF PASTURE LAND LOT5 PIECE OR PARCELL OF LAND LOT6 FREEHOLD FARMHOUSE, OUT-BUILDINGS, ...

Auction catalogue, Church Leigh

LOT 1 FREEHOLD RESIDENCE LOT2 TWO VALUABLE CLOSES OF ACCOMMODATION LAND LOT3 THREE VALUABLE ACCOMMODATION FIELDS LOT4 A VALUABLE CLOSE OF MEADOW LAND Click on the link below to download ...

Audley's Cross Farm, Bloreheath

A Georgian building. One of the fields belonging to the farm contains Lord Audley's cross erected to commemorate the Battle of Blore Heath of 1459.

Backfold Farm, Foundry Square, Burslem

A rectangular, two storey farmhouse with projections at front and rear. The plain tiled roof has three blue brick stacks and caps with two pots per stack. Constructed in dressed stone and common brick ...

Bank House Farm, Hanford

The photograph shows the house and buildings of Bank House Farm, part of The Sutherland Estate. The farm was at the southern end of Bankhouse Road in Hanford. Anthony Rawlins born 1873 bought the farm ...

Barn and Yard, Seighford Hall,

Seighford Hall is an Elizabethan house to which additions were made over the years. The hall is now a private residence. Behind the barn can just be seen the building known as the Dovecote. This ...

Barn at Hamstall Ridware

Pictured during restoration in 1984.

Barn at Hilltop Farm, Great Saredon

Barn at Richmore Hill Farm, Dilhorne

Barn at Stourton Farm, near Kinver

Barn, Halfhead Farm, Shallowford,

Halfhead Farm was owned by Izaak Walton, a famous angler and author whose best known work 'The Complete Angler' was published 1653 and is still in print. Born in Stafford in 1593, Walton moved to ...

Barnfields Farm, Weeping Cross, Stafford

Photograph taken from the farmyard showing the church-shaped porch leading to the game larder at the northern end of the old barn at Barnfields Farm. The porch faced the south side of the main house. ...

Barnfields Farm, Wildwood, Stafford

In this aerial photograph can be seen the older building immediately to the left and at right angles to the Georgian building, followed by the stables overlooking the rectangular farmyard. To the left ...