Theme Explorer

Page 81 of 109 1962 Records Found

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Boys from Shooting Butts helping with weeding of crops. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Evacuee schoolboys having a beekeeping lesson at Shooting Butts. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Interior of Warwick Dormitory 2 at Shooting Butts. In the photograph are Peter Churchill, Reg Walker, Mstr Shooter, Mstr Eustace, Mstr Newly, Colin Watts. The names of the 2 masters at the were ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Sewing lesson at Shooting Butts. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp School for girls at Pipewood, ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Boys exercising at Shooting Butts. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp School for girls at ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Evacuee boys feeding chickens at Shooting Butts School. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp ...

Shooting Butts Camp School, Rugeley

Evacuee boys setting off for a gardening class at Shooting Butts School. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also ...

Shooting Butts School, Rugeley

A visit to the dentist at Shooting Butts. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp School for girls ...

Shooting Butts School, Rugeley

A celebration meal in the canteen at Shooting Butts. Shooting Butts Camp School, Penkridge Bank Road, Rugeley was opened in May1940 for evacuee boys from Birmingham. There was also a similar Camp School ...

Silverdale Church and School, Newcastle-under-Lyme

This scene of Silverdale shows the spire of St. Luke's Church with the school on the left. St. Luke's was opened in 1853 and contains some fine stained glass windows, and a carved wooden screen to the ...

Silverdale Council Girls' School, Silverdale, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Silverdale Council School, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Pupils and teachers of Silverdale Council School photographed in 1928. The second child in from the right sitting down is believed to be Ray Procter. He lived all of his adult life in Silverdale, working ...

Silverdale County Primary School

Pupils and staff photographed at an unknown location in Silverdale for the school centenary celebration in 1977. In 1872 a school was opened in the Primitive methodist Sunday school building on Earl ...

Silverdale County Primary School classroom

In 1872 a school was opened in the Primitive Methodist Sunday school building on Earl Street. In 1875 the school was taken over by Wolstanton School Board and moved to a new Infants School on Mill Street ...

Silverdale County Primary School Colliery visit

Pupils from Silverdale County Primary School on a visit to Silverdale Colliery 1980. Silverdale Colliery opened in 1830, to provide coal for the Silverdale Ironworks. A mechanisation programme began ...

Silverdale County Primary School Colliery visit

Pupils from Silverdale County Primary School on a visit to Silverdale Colliery in 1980. Included are Paul Middleton, Martin Evans and Alan Myatt. Silverdale Colliery opened in 1830, to provide coal ...

Silverdale County Primary School Football Team

In 1872 a school was opened in the Primitive Methodist Sunday school building on Earl Street. In 1875 the school was taken over by Wolstanton School Board and moved to a new Infants School on Mill Street ...

Silverdale County Primary School Girls

In 1872 a school was opened in the Primitive Methodist Sunday school building on Earl Street. In 1875 the school was taken over by Wolstanton School Board and moved to a new Infants School on Mill Street ...