Theme Explorer

Page 70 of 109 1962 Records Found

Reunion Photograph, Bradford Arms, Wheaton Aston

Reunion of Rodbaston Farm Institute Students 1959-1960. The event was organised by Malcolm Watson of Tutbury (standing front, far left). Three former lecturers are standing front, far right: Yade Meadows, ...

Rickerscote School, Stafford

In the second row from front are Algenon Barker (4th from left) and Eliza Barker (6th from left) in the pinafore dress. At the end of the row is their grandmother Eliza Timmis.

River Churnet at Oakamoor

This postcard view taken from the bridge over the River Churnet in Oakamoor, looks north towards houses on Churnet View Road. On the extreme right in the background the Village School can be seen. Most ...

River Sow, Stafford,

Photograph taken on the River Sow just downstream from the White Bridge. On the upstream side there was a boathouse, Stalls and Hamon, and later boats could be hired from the Royal Brine Baths.

Riverside Day Nursery staff, Stafford

Nursery Nurses from the Riverside Day Nursery. The Riverside Leisure Centre which opened in 1974 now stands on this site. Back row, left to right: Gwen Tolley, unknown, Barbara Palmer, Cynthia Clarke, ...

Riverside Day Nursery, Stafford

The Nursery staff pictured include Rosemary Godridge (standing, left). The children include Paul Minshull, David Tunstall, Alan Lewis, Steve Dawson and Max Harrison. The Riverside Leisure Centre ...

Riverside Recreation Centre, Stafford

Children at play are pictured along with their tutor at the Riverside Recreation Centre in Stafford. This photograph was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon. Riverside Recreation Centre was ...

Riverside Recreation Centre, Stafford

Children at play are pictured along with their tutor at the Riverside Recreation Centre in Stafford. This photograph was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon. If you recognise anyone in this view ...

Riverside Recreation Centre, Stafford

Children and their tutor are pictured at the Riverside Recreation Centre in Stafford. This photograph was taken by Stafford photographer Tony Boydon. Riverside Recreation Centre was closed and demolished ...

Riverway Girls School, Stafford

This picture shows a scene from “The Masques of the Seasons”, one of the many delightful items in a programme of music, verse and drama presented by students at Riverway Girls School before a large audience ...

Riverway Girls Swimming Team, Riverway School, Stafford

Lucy Walton is pictured fourth from the left on the middle row.

Riverway Secondary Modern Girls' School Christmas Bazaar, Stafford

Visitors to the Christmas Bazaar held at Riverway Secondary Modern Girls' School taking part in a shooting competition. The fair raised £130, £100 of which was put towards the Stafford 'Goodwill' Movement ...

Road junction, Madeley Heath

A postcard view of the road junction at Madeley Heath. To the left is Newcastle Road (A525) leading towards Madeley and to the right is the A531 leading towards Wrinehill. The village war memorial, dedicated ...

Rocester School

Rocester School was originally built in 1830 but was greatly extended in 1880. At this time it could take 220 pupils. the headmaster in 1905 was John Gandy and the girls' mistress was Agnes Slater.

Rocester School

A single storey schoolhouse with gable bay, and a wooden bellcote. The entrance door has a gabled dormer with large shield shaped plaque. The main school building was built in 1830 for 100 children. ...

Rodbaston College Reunion, Gailey

Group photograph of seven former students and staffof Rodbaston College, taken at the Spread Eagle, Gailey. Back row (left to right): Brian Sneyd, George Mycock, David Boden. Front row: Phillip Hodgekiss, ...

Rodbaston Farm Institute, Penkridge

This postcard view shows Tennis players posing for the camera with Rodbaston Hall in the background. Rodbaston Hall was built for William Holland by 1834. In 1854 the Holland family sold it to Thomas ...

Rodbaston Farm Institute, Penkridge

This postcard view shows Rodbaston Hall which was built for William Holland by 1834. In 1854 the Holland family sold it to Thomas Shaw Hillier. It was sold again in 1871 to Henry Ward whose widow Jane ...