Latest Additions To The Site

Page 4 of 56 1000 Records Found

Holly Cottage, Clifton Campville

Holly Cottage at 82 Main Street, Clifton Campville. The spire of St. Andrew’s Church can be seen in the background.

Rock Bank, Clifton Campville

Rock Bank House, an early 19th century house with an older core at 88 Main Street, Clifton Campville. The signpost stands at the junction of Main Road and Lullington Road.

Yew Tree House, Clifton Campville

Yew Tree House at 96 Main Street, Clifton Campville.

Mease View, Clifton Campville

Mease View on Main Road, Clifton Campville. The house still stands although the brockwork has been painted and a porch has been added.

Main Road, Clifton Campville

Looking east along Main Road, Clifton Campville. The house on the right is Mease View. The white farm outbuilding in the distance stood by the Green Man Inn and has since been demolished. This postcard ...

Church Street, Clifton Campville

Looking north along Church Street towards Main Road, Clifton Campville.

School House, Clifton Campville

The School House is the timber-framed house in the foreground, and the single-storey Schoolmcan be seen beyond. St. Andrew's Church of England Primary School was believed to have originally been built ...

The School, Clifton Campville

The single storey building with a tall chimney on the right was the school, and just beyond can be seen the timber-framed gable of the School House. The spire of St. Andrew’s Church is in the background. ...

Font, St. Andrew’s Church, Clifton Campville

A plain octagonal stone font with tapering pedestal, probably 18th century. Although the font is now free standing the roughly finished stonework on the left indicate that it originally abutted against ...

Feeding poultry, Clifton Campville

Feeding geese and chickens at Church Farm, Clifton Campville

Haymaking, Clifton Campville

Farm workers taking a break from loading hay onto a horse-drawn cart fitted with hay ladders in fields somewhere near Clifton Campville. The man by the horse is holding a wooden hay rake. The men at the ...

Clearing the River Mease, Clifton Campville

A group of men clearing the River Mease at the Squire's Retreat at the bottom of Primrose Bank, Clifton Campville. In this group are John Carter and his father Thomas Carter.

North porch, St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville

Workmen standing by the newly built North porch of St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville. This porch was rebuilt at the time of repairs to the church around 1910 under the supervision of W.D. Caroe, ...

The Rectory, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville, viewed from the south. It is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The ...

Clifton School, Clifton Campville

Children from Clifton School in a May Queen parade, Clifton Campville. St. Andrew's Church of England Primary School was believed to have originally been built as a barn between 1780 and 1795 but became ...

Manor Farm, Clifton Campville

An aerial view of Manor Farm, Clifton Campville, north is to the top left of this view and Main Road can just be seen in the bottom right hand corner. Manor Farm house is Grade II listed as is the mid ...

Gardening class, Clifton Campville

Boys from Clifton School busy gardening, with rows of what look like kale and cabbages. In the background, to the right is the spire of St. Andrew’s Church. St. Andrew's Church of England Primary ...

Stone Cross, Penkridge

This postcard view taken on Stone Cross on the A449 Wolverhampton Road, looks east over the traffic island to Crown Bridge and in the distance centre right to Mill Street and extreme right to Market Street ...