Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Group photograph of students with their head teacher Mr. Plant.
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School group
Knightley School group photograph of perfect attenders with their teachers. A photograph by H. Osbourne of Woodseaves.
Knightley School group
Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.
Knightley School netball team
Back row (left to right): Jessie Bunting, Audrey Iley, Janet Wiseman, Jane Talbot, Bertha Ridge, Marjorie Warrilow, Nancy Fenton, Jean Downes.
Front row: Lucy Ridge, Dorothy Talbot, Amie Wiggan, Lily ...
Knowl Street, Stoke upon Trent
This is a view north along Knowl Street from close to its junction with Shelton Old Road. The buildings on the left are associated with Our Lady of Lourdes and St Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Boys' School ...
Laboratory, Cotton College, Cotton
A postcard view of the Laboratory at Cotton College, also known as St. Wilfrid’s College.
Cotton Hall was built in the 18th century by the Gilbert family. In 1844 it was sold to the Earl of Shrewsbury ...
Language laboratory, Alleyne's High School, Stone
Alleyne's Grammar School was founded in 1558 by Rev. Thomas Alleyne. The Masters and Fellows of Trinity College Cambridge were made trustees. The first school building was located near to St. Michael's ...