More than 2000 results were returned, we've just shown the first 2000. Use the sub themes, where available, to refine your results.
Castle Church - Interior of Church: sepia drawing
The interior of the church from the west, showing the new pews and pulpit, the Norman chancel arch of two orders, and the east window of three lights. Artist: J. Buckler.
Castle Church - Stone Pulpit in Church: sepia drawing
Stone pulpit, with five stone steps, and carved angels on the panels. Artist: J. Buckler.
Castle Church and Newport Road, Stafford,
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; to celebrate ...
Castle Church and Stafford Castle: water colour painting
South east view of the church, showing Castle Hill (partly wooded) standing in the centre of the picture. There are fields in the foreground in which there are huntsmen. Anonymous, [in the style of ...
Castle Church, Stafford
This postcard scene shows The Church of St Mary, also known as Castle Church, with Stafford Castle in the background, while sheep graze in the foreground.
The church is Grade II* listed. Only the 15th ...
Castle Church, Stafford
A postcard view of Castle Church which is dedicated to St. Mary, Castle Bank, Stafford.
The church is Grade II* listed. Only the 15th century tower survives from an earlier building. It was rebuilt ...
Castle Church, Stafford
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547. The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547. The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford,
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford,
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford,
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford, (1)
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford, (1)
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford, (2)
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Castle Church, Stafford, (2)
Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.
The tower was rebuilt in the fifteenth century; ...
Catholic Chapel, Blackshaw Moor Polish Resettlement Camp
A group of girls from the Polish community at Blackshaw Moor resettlement camp, standing outside the Roman Catholic chapel. the chapel stood until the 1990s.
In 1946, displaced Polish servicemen and ...
Catholic Church, Great Haywood
St. John the Baptist Church was originally built at Tixall Hall in 1829 by Joseph Ireland, as a private chapel for the Clifford family. The Cliffords sold the estate to the Earl of Talbot of Ingestre ...
Catholic Church, Rugeley
St. Joseph's and St. Ethelreda's Roman Catholic Church on Lichfield Street, Rugeley. It was built in 1849-50 and designed by Charles Hansom. One of the turrets surrounding the spire is now missing.