Theme Explorer

Page 96 of 96 1722 Records Found

Woodwork class, Knightley School

Woodwork class, students holding woodwork projects. Knightley School was built in 1874 and enlarged in 1894. In 1912 it had places for 125 children.

Woodwork exhibition, Stone

An exhibition of woodwork made by Frank Phillip's pupils at Granville Secondary Modern School, Stone. The woodwork classroom was at the Kitchener Institute on the corner of Victor Street and Berkeley ...

Woodwork room at Dartmouth Street Secondary Modern Boys School, Stafford

The school opened in 1939 as Dartmouth Street Senior Boys School. In 1944 it became a Secondary Modern School for Boys, and was renamed Kingston Secondary Modern School in 1956. A further name change ...

Workers' Educational Association, Drake Hall, near Eccleshall

Page 41 of 'Drake Hall - A War-Time Hostel', a souvenir book produced for staff and residents at the Swynnerton Royal Ordinance Factory hostel at Drake Hall, produced in 1945. Describing the work of the ...

Workshop and Link Blocks, Stafford College, Stafford

The Workshop Block can be seen here on the left hand side, with the Link Block on the right hand side. They were built between 1970 and 1971.

World Wildlife Award, Western Springs Primary School, Rugeley

Children at Western Springs Primary School are pictured here after having raised money for the World Wildlife Fund.

Yarlet Hall

Replacing in earlier, 18th century building, work on a new house was begun around 1870 by George Sidney. In 1873 The Reverend Walter Earle founded a private preparatory school at Yarlet Hall which remains ...

Yarlet School

A photograph taken for Yarlet School prospectus showing boys and a teacher in the Science Lab. The private school was founded at Yarlet Hall by the Reverend Walter Earle in 1873.

Yarnfield Junior School

School group at Yarnfield Junior School. Amongst this group, with their teacher Mrs. Dixon are Trevor Dodd, Ted Palmer, Jimmy Goldup, Robin Thorndike, Paul Bristow, Michael Davis, Ingrid Spratley, Selwyn ...

Yarnfield Village Hall and School

The Village Hall was completed in 1932 and was added to the existing village school building. The village school remained on this site until 1952.

Yoga Class, Stafford College, Stafford

Young Crusaders Group, Eccleshall,

Photograph of the Young Crusaders, possibly taken in the garden of the Church Lodge on High Street, with Holy Trinity Church in the background. The lady on the back row to the left (wearing a hat) ...