Theme Explorer

Start Again > Buildings, Architecture, Monuments > Agricultural Outbuildings
Page 9 of 11 193 Records Found

Shushions, Church Eaton

Shushions was built in 1762-1767 and is Grade II listed. Shushions was owned by the Littletons of Teddesley and was long occupied by the Crockett family. The Shushions Manor Estates were sold in 1919....

South Cocknage Farm , Lightwood

South Hanford Farm, Primrose Hill, Hanford

This substantial farmhouse stood just south of Back Lane, now Wilson Road, near to the junction with Church Lane. The farm buildings and yard have been redeveloped for housing.

St. Thomas's Farm, near Stafford

Oil painting of farm buildings at St Thomas's Farm, built on the site of a medieval priory which was dedicated to St. Thomas Becket. The priory was broken up during the Dissolution. In 1765 the property ...

Stable Block, Little Onn Hall, Church Eaton,

Photograph from a sale catalogue. Little Onn Hall is located about 1 1/2 miles south west of Church Eaton. The hall was built c.1870 - 1875, but has been altered and enlarged over the years.

Stable near the Smithy, Farley

This stable stands north-east of the Smithy at Farley and was built in about 1850-1.

Stable Quadrangle, Joule's Brewery, Stone,

The stable quadrangle at the New Ale Stores, Newcastle Street. Some of the drays carry beer barrels ready for distribution. Francis Joule came into possession of the White House Inn and brewhouse ...

Stables at Harewood Hall, Cheadle

Stables dating from the arly 19th century at Harewood Hall on Leek Road.

Stables, Gerrard's Bromley,

This barn once formed part of the estate belonging to Gerrard's Bromley Hall. The sixteenth century hall was built behind two courtyards; off the courtyards were barns and stable blocks. The hall ...

Stables, Ingestre Hall,

The original seventeenth century stables at Ingestre Hall are next to St. Mary's Church. The new stables (pictured) were designed by John Birch in the late nineteenth century. This elaborate building ...

Stafford - St. Thomas' [Priory]: pen and sepia drawing

'St. Thomas's Near Stafford,' showing an arched doorway in ruin, with a small lancet window on the left. The gable of a farmhouse is visible behind the ruins. Artist: Thomas Peploe Wood.

Stafford Road, Milford

A postcard view of the road from Stafford towards Milford. The row of Cottages on the left are near to the entrance to Milford Hall and the Cricket Club. This postcard was published by W. Shaw, Burslem....

Stafford Road, Milford

A postcard view of the road from Milford towards Stafford. The row of Cottages on the right are near to the entrance to Milford Hall and the Cricket Club.

Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal, Great Haywood

The figure on the right is standing on the towpath of the Staffordshire & Worcester Canal aqueduct over the River Trent, just before the junction to the Trent & Mersey Canal beyond the bridge.

Staffordshire Yeomanry, Abbots Bromley

These men are a mixture of ranks, they are seen here standing and sitting in front of a stable block to the west of the Bagot Arms Public House, Bagot Street, Abbots Bromley.

Stone Gateposts, Gerrard's Bromley Hall,

These gateposts belonged to Gerrard's Bromley Hall. The sixteenth century hall was demolished in the 1750s, but these gateposts and some of the barns still exist.

Stonework, Ingestre Stables,

The original seventeenth century stables at Ingestre Hall are next to St. Mary's Church. The new stables (pictured) were designed by John Birch in the late nineteenth century. This elaborate building ...

Stretton Mill

Stretton Mill has been the site of a watermill since at least the mid 18th century.