Theme Explorer

Page 7 of 7 121 Records Found

The Vicarage, Eccleshall

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been used as a vicarage since the 1940s, and has now been converted into flats. This view shows the bay window looking out ...

The Vicarage, Great Wyrley

The vicarage was built in the 1840s. From 1876 to 1918 it was the home of Reverend Shapurji Edalji and his family. Born in Bombay (Mumbai), India in 1843, he converted to Christianity and was appointed ...

The Vicarage, Hoar Cross

This building is also thought to be by G.F. Bodley, who designed the church. It is an unusual one and a half storey design, with shaped gables. The house has large chimney stacks, which are also circular ...

The Vicarage, Penkridge

This postcard view shows the former Vicarage on Pinfold Lane in Penkridge. In later years the building became part of the Hatherton Country Club and currently (April 2021) it is known as the Stafford ...

The Vicarage, Rugeley

This postcard view of the Vicarage in Market Street, Rugeley was posted in 1918. The Mansefield House site was sold in 1950 and it became home to the Rugeley Progressive Working Men’s Club which opened ...

The Vicarage, Stowe by Chartley

The Vicarage was built in 1895 and was the home of Rev. Walter Kyte Coles at the time of this photograph. Postcard published by Raphael Tuck & Son Ltd., London.

The Vicarage, Tittensor

Tittensor Vicarage was designed by the Duke of Sutherland’s architect and surveyor at Trentham, Thomas Roberts and was built in 1881-1882. Materials from the demolished Tittensor Manor were incorporated ...

Tittensor - Fireplace from Manor House: water colour painting

'The Fireplace from the old Manor House at Tittensor as it now is in Tittensor Vicarage. The Duke of Sutherland had it placed there, as also the oak panelling (from the Manor) which replaced the original ...

Vicarage, Castle Church, Stafford,

The vicarage at Castle Church. Castle Church is dedicated to St. Mary and dates from the Norman period; it was connected to the Collegiate Church of St. Mary in Stafford until 1547.

Vicarage, Fulford,

Vicarage, Weston,

View of the Vicarage porch, Pattingham

Wolverhampton - Residence of the Roman Catholic Bishop and Priests: sepia drawing

'The residence of the Roman Catholic Bishop and Priests at Wolverhampton, Staffordshire.' Showing three white plastered houses of the late Georgian, two-storey type, facing the north. There is a pump ...