Theme Explorer

Page 6 of 7 120 Records Found

The Old Vicarage, Walton on the Hill

The Old Vicarage stands on School Lane, Walton-on-the-Hill, Stafford. originally built in 1817, it ceased to be the vicarage in 1975 when the Rev. Griffin moved into a new house on Kitlings Lane.

The Rectory, Blymhill

The Rectory is partly by G.E. Street and built in 1855-1857.

The Rectory, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville, viewed from the south. It is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The ...

The Rectory, Clifton Campville

The Rectory was largely built in the 17th and 18th centuries.

The Rectory, Draycott, Staffordshire. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene with a view of The Rectory, Draycott, Staffordshire.

The Rectory, Draycott-in-the-Moors

A view of the Rectory from the east.

The Rectory, Hamstall Ridware

Formerly the Parsonage, Hamstall Ridware Rectory was built in the early 18th century on Blithbury Road. It is Grade II listed and has 19th century extensions. Postcard published by Pascoe and Son, ...

The Rectory, Mucklestone

A view of the Rectory taken from Mucklestone church tower. This house has Tudor origins, but was almost completely rebuilt in the 18th century.

The Rectory, Rolleston

Standing north of the Church, the Rectory was rebuilt in 1700 for the new rector, Francis Mosley. The house was extended in 1789 and again in the mid 19th century. It was replaced as the rector's house ...

The Rectory, Rolleston

Standing north of the Church, the Rectory was rebuilt in 1700 for the new rector, Francis Mosley. The house was extended in 1789 and again in the mid 19th century. It was replaced as the rector's house ...

The Rectory, Stone

Built in 1880, this was the Rectory for St. Michael's Church and stood on Lichfield Road. It was demolished in the early 1960s and the site is now occupied by the housing on what is now Old Rectory Road. ...

The Tanner family, Fazeley House, Fazeley

Rev. Robert Henry Tanner, Vicar of Fazeley from 1869 to 1909, pictured with his wife, members of his family and others in the garden of the Fazeley House off Coleshill Street, Fazeley during a game of ...

The Vicarage, Barton-under-Needwood.

A two-wheeled pony cart with two occupants is parked beside the green, in front of the majestic looking house with palladian style porch and twin curved roofs at each side of house.

The Vicarage, Broughton

Broughton Vicarage at Wetwood, near Eccleshall. A postcard published by the Doncaster Rotophoto Co. Ltd., dated 1924.

The Vicarage, Colwich

This Victorian vicarage belonged to St. Michael and All Angels Church. The vicarage was sold by the Church Commissioners in the 1950s and was bought by John and Bertha Bowen. The vicarage was demolished ...

The Vicarage, Colwich

This Victorian vicarage belonged to St. Michael and All Angels Church, which was built on the site of an Anglo-Saxon church. The vicarage was demolished in the 1970s and a modern house now stands on the ...

The Vicarage, Colwich

This Victorian vicarage belonged to St. Michael and All Angels Church. The vicarage was sold by the Church Commissioners in the 1950s and was bought by John and Bertha Bowen. The vicarage was demolished ...

The Vicarage, Eccleshall

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been used as a vicarage since the 1940s, and has now been converted into flats. This view shows the bay window looking out ...