Latest Additions To The Site

Page 54 of 56 1000 Records Found

Church Farm, Clifton Campville

Church Farm, Clifton Campville, in the snow with children having a snowball fight in the foreground. Church Farm is a Grade II listed farmhouse with an early 19th century front wing and an 18th century ...

Booth's Farm, Clifton Campville

Booth's farmhouse at Hill Top, on Chestnut Lane, Clifton Campville.

Filleybrook's Cottage, Darlaston Hall Estate, Stone,

The Darlaston estate was owned by Burton Abbey, but during the Reformation the estate was sold to James Collier, a wool merchant. The estate was sold to William Jervis of Meaford in 1655, and it remained ...

RAF Stafford Mountain Rescue Team

The RAF Mountain Rescue Service Headquarters was based at RAF Stafford until 2004 and coordinated the RAF's five mountain rescue teams based at Kinloss, Leuchars, Leeming, St Athan and Stafford. Each ...

The Village School, Clifton Campville

St. Andrew's Church of England Primary School was believed to have originally been built as a bar, but became a National School in the early-mid 19th century. A new school building was built in 1960, ...

Prince of Wales' visit to Burton upon Trent

HRH Prince of Wales, later King Edward VIII, pictured by the War Memorial in Burton upon Trent during his visit to the town in July 1929. He was visiting the town as part of its Jubilee celebrations. ...

HRH Prince of Wales' visit to Bass, Burton-on-Trent

Prince Edward VIII and party leaving a Bass building in No. 2 Brewery, following a tour with Colonel John Gretton. He was visiting the town as part of its Jubilee celebrations. He arrived at Bass's Meadow ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club members erecting the pavilion at the Club's new ground at Oulton Heath. The pavilion formerly stood at Yarlet School. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton, near Stone

A Lord's Taverners cricket kit bag being presented to Oulton Cricket Club under 18s by Mr Spencer Copeland. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club members in the new pavilion. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about 1970 the club had to leave Oulton Grange and used Alleyne's ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton, near Stone

Opening the pavilion at Oulton Cricket Club's new ground at Oulton Heath. The pavilion formerly stood at Yarlet School. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club pictured at their fixture with Moddershall Cricket Club, 8 August 1962. Moddershall were bowled out for 35 (Jim Phillips 7 for 13) and Oulton scored 44 for 1, winning by 9 wickets. Back ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton Grange, near Stone

Cricketers and spectators at The Grange Ground in the late 1950s. In the background is a van belonging to the Potteries Die Company. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton Grange, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club members at net practice at the Grange Ground in the late 1950s. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about 1970 the club had ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton Grange, near Stone

John Phillips of Oulton Cricket Club pictured at The Grange Ground in the late 1950s. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about 1970 the club ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton Grange, near Stone

Erecting the pavilion at The Grange Ground in the late 1950s. Pictured are D. Simpson and Jim Sedgley. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about ...

Oulton Cricket Club, Oulton Grange, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club members clearing a fallen ash tree at The Grange Ground in the late 1950s. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about 1970 ...

Oulton Cricket Club meeting, Wheatsheaf Inn, Oulton, near Stone

Oulton Cricket Club members holding a meeting in the bar of the Wheatsheaf Inn, Oulton. Oulton Cricket Club were founded in 1953 and their first ground was near Oulton Grange. In about 1970 the club ...