Latest Additions To The Site

Page 53 of 56 1000 Records Found

Church Street from the Church tower, Clifton Campville

Looking northwards along Church Street from the tower of St. Andrew’s church, Clifton Campville. Church Farm is to the left and the coach house of the Rectory can be seen to the right.

St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville

View from the south showing the tower, spire, south aisle and south porch. St. Andrew's is one of the county’s finest churches, renowned for its very tall steeple, 189 feet, which is supported ...

St. Constantine's Church, Thorpe Constantine

View from the south. St. Constantine's has a medieval west tower and spire. The nave and chancel were rebuilt in 1883 by J. Oldrid Scott.

St. John the Baptist Church, Croxall

View from the south east showing the nave and chancel. St. John the Baptist Church has a 13th century tower and chancel with later additions. The upper part of the tower is Perpendicular. The parish ...

St. Michael and St. James Catholic Church, Haunton

View from the north, showing the porch. Designed by Edmund Kirby and funded by the then tenant of Haunton Hall, Lady Frances Mostyn, St. Michael and St. James’ Church was built in 1902, replacing a smaller ...

St. Matthew’s Church, Harlaston

View from the south west showing the stone tower with its timber framed belfry. St. Matthew's has an early 13th century tower. The rest of the church was rebuilt in 1882-83 by Ewan Christian, replacing ...

Cottage, Clifton Campville

A derelict thatched and timber-framed cottage in or around Clifton Campville.

Briscoe Cottage, Clifton Campville

Briscoe Cottage at Hill Top, Clifton Campville.

Official Programme of Burton Aviation week

Official Programme of Burton Aviation week held at Bass's Meadow in Meadow Road, Burton, between 26 Sep 1910. Five of the French pilots signed the programme.

Trimming shop, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

The trimming shop at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery for ...

Placing, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

Placing pieces in saggars ready for firing in the ovens at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating ...

Placing, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

Placing saggars in the oven at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery ...

Selection, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

The selection warehouse at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery ...

Grinding and cementing, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

Grinding and cementing at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery ...

Glaze spraying, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

Glaze spraying at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery for the ...

Taylor, Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Hanley

Glaze dipping at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Eastwood factory, Hanley. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery for the ...

Grinding shop, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co Ltd, Stone

The grinding shop at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Stone factory. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised pottery for the electrical ...

Turning shop, Taylor Tunnicliff and Co. Ltd., Stone

The telegraph and telephone insulator turning shop at Taylor, Tunnicliff's Stone factory. The firm was founded in 1867 by Thomas Taylor and William Tunnicliff, eventually concentrating on making specialised ...