Theme Explorer

Page 4 of 7 121 Records Found

Parish Church from Vicarage Fields, Eccleshall

Parsonage House at Salt: sepia drawing (vignetted)

'The Parsonage House at Salt, Staffordshire.' Showing an early Victorian, two storey building in the Elizabethan style, surrounded by a garden.'J. B.,' [John Buckler].

Parsonage House, Blithfield

A watercolour painting of the Parsonage House at Blithfield, viewed from the north east. Now known as the Old Rectory, this two-storey Georgian House was built in 1807. Artist: John Buckler (1770-1851)...

Pattingham Church and Vicarage House: aquatint engraving

'The Vicarage House & Church of Pattingham, Staffordshire.' North east view of the church, and east view of the vicarage, taken from the vicarage grounds. The house is a three-storey, Georgian building.Anonymous, ...

Pattingham Church and Vicarage House: sepia wash drawing

'Pattingham.' Showing a north east view of the church, and an east view of the vicarage. The vicarage is a three-storey Georgian house. The chancel of the church is partially obscured by bushes. The ...

Pattingham Red Cross at the Vicarage

Front row (left to right): Mrs.Warner, Miss Nicholls, Mrs. Hann, Rene Shanks, Mary Lycett, Jessie Inett, Mrs. Boswell, Mrs. Crutchley, Mrs. Dyke, Mrs. Wall, Mrs. Matthews, Mrs. Page.

Penkridge - Parsonage House: sepia drawing

'Parsonage House at Penkridge, Staffordshire.' North east view showing a spacious white late Georgian building [erected 1830]. It is shut off from the church by a railway embankment. 'J. C. Buckler.'...

Postcard view of The Old Vicarage, Fulford

The Old Vicarage was built in about 1880 by Reverend George Coppin. It is now a private residence. The current Vicarage is now located in Tudor Hollow. Photograph donated by the Blythe Bridge and ...

Rectory and Church, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The house was extensively restored ...

Rectory and Church, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The house was extensively restored ...

Rectory, Fradswell,

This building is now used as a rest home for the elderly.

Rectory, Stafford

The rectory on Mount Street was built in 1880. The building was demolished in the 1960s and Iceland's store and the Sheridan Shopping Centre now occupies the site.

Rectory, Stafford

The rectory on Mount Street was built in 1880. The building was demolished in the 1960s and Iceland's store and the Sheridan Shopping Centre now occupies the site.

Red Cross Cadets at Pattingham

The picture was taken outside The Vicarage in about 1944. Left to right: Mrs. Boswell; Mary Lycett; Ethel Lane; Mary Dulson; Dorothy Scriven; Mary Wheeler;not known; Iris Bramall; not known; Kath Russell; ...

Rose Queen, Oulton, near Stone

This group of Oulton children were photographed after the ceremony of crowning the Rose Queen, held on the Vicarage lawns on the afternoon of Saturday 23 July. On the left is the Vicar of Oulton, the ...

Rugeley Town - Vicarage: sepia wash drawing

'Vicarage House, Rudgeley (sic).' Showing a gabled house of two storeys with a barn or stabling nearby. Anonymous, [S. Shaw.]

Sandon Church and Parsonage: water colour painting

'Sandon Church and Parsonage House, Staffordshire.' The church is on a hill and the house is on the east of the church. The church has a small west tower with a pinnacled top, a south porch, and a chancel ...

Sedgley - Vicarage Garden: printed from zinc

'Sedgley Vicarage Garden, June 30th, 1837.' The vicar, Mr. Girdlestone, appears to be blessing a school treat tea-party. The vicarage is to the left, and the church (with a tower and spire) are visible ...