Theme Explorer

Start Again > Costume & Textiles > Children's Wear
Page 4 of 47 837 Records Found

Boothen School Classroom

Classroom interior at Boothen Church of England School on the corner of London Road and All Saints Road, Stoke on Trent. Note the gas lighting Founded in 1859 as Boothen National Schools it originally ...

Borough Cup Presentation, Stafford

A Boulton of the Penkridge football team receives the Borough Cup from Colonel A M L Harrison, Secretary of the Staffordshire Branch of the National Association of Boys Clubs, after the final with Doxey ...

Boy Bishop Pageant by St. Editha's boy Choristers, Tamworth

St. Editha's boy choristers are seen here standing outside St. Editha's, with one boy dressed as a Bishop. Included in the photograph are three Ward brothers, Stan Bourne, Bill Young, Harold Keen (carrying ...

Boy on a rocking horse, Rugeley

Thought to be James 'Jim' Henry Toy, born in 1905, when aged about 2 years. He was the son of Austin Toy, a butcher of Upper Brook Street, Rugeley, and his wife Annie (nee Lyons). This portrait photograph ...

Boy Scout group?

This intriguing picture, probably from the first decade of the 20th century, shows a group of young boys posing with a folded strip of cloth; possibly simulating the Union Flag. The two flag bearers ...

Boys Brigade Parade, near Cannock

A Boys Brigade parade near Cannock town centre. In the distance to the right can be seen the tower of St.Luke's Church.

Boys Playing Cricket, Stafford Common,

Boys School, Waterfall

On the far right of the friont row, showing his knees, is Charles Hall of Green Farm, Waterfall.

Boys selling kindling

Four boys and a toddler with a barrow loaded with bundles of kindling. The location of this photograph is not known, but is possibly Oxford Gardens, Stafford.

Bradley Street School pupils, Uttoxeter

Beatrice Fernyhough, then aged about 5, is in the 2nd row back, 1st on the left.

Bradley, near Stafford

A postcard view from Almshouse Croft looking towards Chapel Lane (left) and Church Lane (right), with St. Mary and All Saints' Church in the distance and the Red Lion public house centre right. This ...

Bratt & Dyke's shop window, Stafford,

School uniform window display, Bratt & Dyke's, Greengate Street.

Bread queue in Market Square, Stafford

A queue outside the Guild Hall, Stafford, during World War I, waiting for bread tickets. This photograph shows Averil's chemists shop, Boots' chemists , Astons and Sons Ltd Furniture shop and the Guildhall. This ...

Brereton Road, Rugeley

A view looking south-east along the A51 just past the railway arches in Rugeley, which is part of Brereton Parish. On the right, a little past Wharf Road, is an area which was know as 'The City' and beyond ...

Brereton village

A postcard view of Main Road, Brereton looking south-east towards Lichfield. On the right is the Church of England school building which replaced an earlier school on the same site It was opened in ...

Brewery staff day trip, Burton upon Trent

A postcard view of Bass brewery staff pictured in Burton-upon-Trent on their way to or returning from a day trip Photographer: J.S. Simnett, Burton upon Trent

Brewood Hall

Brewood Hall became the seat of William, son of Roger Fowke during the reign of Edward IV (1461-1483). It later belonged to the Monckton family and in 1930 Major R.F.P. Monckton sold it to Mr C.O. Langley. ...

Brewood Maypole pictured in Church fields, Brewood