Theme Explorer

Page 4 of 55 990 Records Found

Bradley, near Stafford

A postcard view from Almshouse Croft looking towards Chapel Lane (left) and Church Lane (right), with St. Mary and All Saints' Church in the distance and the Red Lion public house centre right. This ...

Bratt and Dyke staff at the Crown Hotel, Stone

Staff from Bratt and Dyke's Hanley and Stafford Department Stores at the Crown Hotel, Stone. Seated centre, first row back are Company Directors and brothers Stanley and Tony Dyke. Draper Oliver Dyke ...

Brewood Road, Coven,

The Rainbow public house is on the left of the picture. In front of it is parked a Vauxhall Velox.

Bricklayer's Arms, Stafford,

The Bricklayer's Arms in Gaolgate Street was rebuilt and renamed the King Edward VII to mark his coronation in 1902. On the right is Hazelwood's drapers shop. It was demolished in the 1960s to make ...

Bridge Street, Burton upon Trent

A lantern slide view of the north side of Bridge Street decorated to celebrate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. In the middle is the Queen's Hotel, with to the left of the pub, the Saracen's Head Inn, ...

Bridge Street, Burton-on-Trent

The North side of Bridge Street decorated to celebrate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. In the middle is the Queen's Hotel, with to the left of the pub, the Saracen's Head Inn, Maxted (a tailor and habit ...

Bridge Street, Stafford

View from Green Bridge towards Chetwynd House. Mr Jenkinson, a baker and confectioner, owned the shop in the foreground. Next door was the Woolpack Inn, demolished to make way for the Baths Hotel ...

Bridge Street, Stafford

Photograph taken from Grapes Corner, the junction of Lichfield Road, Bailey Street and Newport Road. On the right, in the distance, can be seen the clock tower of the Royal Brine Baths. The open-sided ...

Bridgwood Street, Longton

The view north along Wharf Street towards the Tuscan China Works on Forrister Street. Wharf Street is today Bridgwood Street and the terraced houses have been replaced with modern housing. The photograph ...

British Legion Club, Waterloo Road, Burslem

The British Legion Club stands on the corner of Elm Street and Waterloo Road. It is one room wide by two rooms deep with a cellar and large modern addition to the side of the building. There have been ...

Broad Eye Windmill, Stafford,

Brandon Brothers' greengrocers shop in the Broad Eye windmill. Broad Eye corn mill was built in 1796 using stones taken from the Old Town Hall (now replaced by the Shire Hall). The miller lived in ...

Broad Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme

A view of Broad Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme, looking towards Liverpool Road. The Bass off-licence stood on the corner of Broad Street and Foden Street. All the buildings in this view have since been ...

Broad Street, Stafford,

The building on the left is the Barley Mow public house, which stood on the corner of Queen Street. Just beyond the bus stop is E.A. Gosling's butchers shop. These buildings were demolished in ...

Broadway, Meir. Photographed by William Blake.

Street scene with a view of Broadway roundabout at Meir, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. The King's Arms public house is to the left of the picture and a double decker bus can be seen coming round the ...

Bromley Arms, Ellastone

The Bromley Arms, Ellastone, photographed by William Blake of Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. The Bromley Arms was formerly Ellastone Old Hall, and dates from the late 17th century. This photograph is now ...

Bromley Arms, Ellastone

The Bromley Arms was formerly Ellastone Old Hall, and dates from the late 17th century.

Brook Street, Rugeley

Postcard view of Brook Street, Rugeley showing the Black Horse public house to the right, and Pascoe's printers & newsagents and Frisby's shop to the left. Published by Raphael Tuck & Sons, London....

Brown Jug Public House, Bishop's Offley,