Theme Explorer

More than 2000 results were returned, we've just shown the first 2000. Use the sub themes, where available, to refine your results.
Page 4 of 112 2000 Records Found

All Saints' Church, Forton,

The earliest stonework in All Saints' church dates from c.1200, and can found in the east wall of the chancel and part of the north wall; above the vestry door can be seen an original lancet window. ...

All Saints Church, Leigh

All Saints church was rebuilt a by Thomas Johnson of Lichfield in 1846 after a fire, using part of the original 14th century tower, font and stained glass in the chancel. The work was paid for by the ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints Church, Moddershall,

All Saints Church, Moddershall, viewed from the North. The original church that was built in 1903/04 (opened for worship in April 1904) was taken down in 1993 and the church rebuilt using the original ...

All Saints Church, Moddershall,

All Saints Church, Moddershall, view from the north west. All Saints Church, Moddershall, viewed from the North. The original church that was built in 1903/04 (opened for worship in April 1904) was taken ...

All Saints' Church, Sandon,

All Saints' dates from the Norman period. Inside, in the west window, can be found a fragment of fourteenth century stained glass. The font dates from 1669. In 1851 the north aisle was remodelled to ...

All Saints' Church, Standon,

All Saints was restored by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1846. The west wall of the nave and north aisle date from the Norman period. The church tower was built in the fourteenth century. Photograph ...

All Saints' Church, Standon, (1)

All Saints was restored by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1846. The west wall of the nave and north aisle date from the Norman period. The church tower was built in the fourteenth century. Photograph ...

All Saints' Church, Standon, (2)

All Saints was restored by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1846. The west wall of the nave and north aisle date from the Norman period. The church tower was built in the fourteenth century. Photograph ...

All Saints' Church, Trysull

The parish church of Trysull is originally 12th century in origin, but only fragments of the building remain from this date. Major improvements were made during the 13th, 14th, 15th centuries, including ...

Alleyne's Grammar School, Stone

A postcard view of Alleyne's Grammar School, Stone. Alleyne's Grammar School was founded in 1558 by Rev. Thomas Alleyne. The Masters and Fellows of Trinity College Cambridge were made trustees. The first ...

Alleyne's Grammar School, Stone

A postcard view of Alleyne's Grammar School, Stone. Alleyne's Grammar School was founded in 1558 by Rev. Thomas Alleyne. The Masters and Fellows of Trinity College Cambridge were made trustees. The first ...

Alleyne's Grammar School, Stone,

Alleyne's Grammar School was founded in 1558 by Rev. Thomas Alleyne. The Masters and Fellows of Trinity College Cambridge were made trustees. The first school building was located near to St. Michael's ...

Alliance Street, Stafford,

This view of Alliance Street shows the extension of the old Alliance Street onto Stone Road. These houses were built by Whittinghams. Opposite the first block was Pitt Street which led onto John Donne ...

Alrewas Church - North Doorway: sepia drawing

'North Doorway of Alrewas Church,' showing a plain Norman door with a single arch.'J. Buckler.'