Theme Explorer

Start Again > Religion & Beliefs > Religious Buildings > Vicarages & Rectories
Page 4 of 6 108 Records Found

Parsonage House, Blithfield

A watercolour painting of the Parsonage House at Blithfield, viewed from the north east. Now known as the Old Rectory, this two-storey Georgian House was built in 1807. Artist: John Buckler (1770-1851)...

Pattingham Red Cross at the Vicarage

Front row (left to right): Mrs.Warner, Miss Nicholls, Mrs. Hann, Rene Shanks, Mary Lycett, Jessie Inett, Mrs. Boswell, Mrs. Crutchley, Mrs. Dyke, Mrs. Wall, Mrs. Matthews, Mrs. Page.

Postcard view of The Old Vicarage, Fulford

The Old Vicarage was built in about 1880 by Reverend George Coppin. It is now a private residence. The current Vicarage is now located in Tudor Hollow. Photograph donated by the Blythe Bridge and ...

Rectory and Church, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The house was extensively restored ...

Rectory and Church, Clifton Campville

The Old Rectory in Clifton Campville is a Grade II listed building, originally a priest’s house. It has a 15th century core and was remodelled in 1694 and again in 1778. The house was extensively restored ...

Rectory, Fradswell,

This building is now used as a rest home for the elderly.

Rectory, Stafford

The rectory on Mount Street was built in 1880. The building was demolished in the 1960s and Iceland's store and the Sheridan Shopping Centre now occupies the site.

Rugeley Town - Vicarage: sepia wash drawing

'Vicarage House, Rudgeley (sic).' Showing a gabled house of two storeys with a barn or stabling nearby. Anonymous, [S. Shaw.]

Sandon Church and Parsonage: water colour painting

'Sandon Church and Parsonage House, Staffordshire.' The church is on a hill and the house is on the east of the church. The church has a small west tower with a pinnacled top, a south porch, and a chancel ...

Sedgley - Vicarage Garden: printed from zinc

'Sedgley Vicarage Garden, June 30th, 1837.' The vicar, Mr. Girdlestone, appears to be blessing a school treat tea-party. The vicarage is to the left, and the church (with a tower and spire) are visible ...

Seighford Vicarage

St Austins Catholic Church, Wolverhampton Road, Stafford

St. Austin's Church was built on the site of an old friary of the Order of St. Austin, on Wolverhampton Road. The first chapel opened in 1791. Its oak stalls came from Lichfield Cathedral and the windows ...

St Bernadette's Church, Fegg Hayes, Stoke-on-Trent

St Bernadette's Church and Church Hall stand on the corner of Heskin Way and Fegg Hayes Road. The church and hall were built in 1962, when a new parish was created from Sacred Heart in Tunstall, to serve ...

St John's Vicarage, Goldenhill, Stoke-on-Trent

A view towards St John's Church vicarage from the graveyard at the rear of the church. St John The Evangelist church is just visible on the left hand edge of the photograph. To the right of the vicarage, ...

St. Chad's Rectory, Stafford,

The rectory on Tipping Street was built in 1838.

St. Giles' Church Rectory, Ironmarket, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Rectory was built in 1698 as a house for rectors of St. Giles' Church. The building was altered in 1854 and renovated in 1910. The church sold the Rectory in 1926, and it was converted into shops ...

Standon - Rectory of Reverend Joseph Salt: sepia drawing

'The Rectory House at Standon, Staffordshire. The Revd. Joseph Salt.' South west view showing a substantial late Georgian three storey house, from the lawn. The entrance door, is flanked by two large ...

Standon - Rectory of Reverend Joseph Salt: sepia drawing

'The Rectory House at Standon, Staffordshire - The Revd. Joseph Salt.' South east view showing a substantial late Georgian three storey house, from the lawn. There is a drive-way sweeping up to the ...