Theme Explorer

More than 2000 results were returned, we've just shown the first 2000. Use the sub themes, where available, to refine your results.
Page 4 of 112 2000 Records Found

All Saints' Church Interior, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church Interior, Ranton,

All Saint's Church dates from the thirteenth century. The building was renovated in 1753, when the chancel was built. The east window was probably put in at this time. The bell turret was removed ...

All Saints' Church Tower, Chebsey,

All Saints dates from the Norman period. The tower features an outside stair turret. The churchyard contains an Anglo-Saxon cross shaft. Inside the church can be found late Victorian stained glass ...

All Saints' Church tower, Dilhorne

All Saints Church is a Grade II Listed Building, the oldest parts being of 13th century origin. The octagonal church tower is a rare feature in England.

All Saints' Church, Alrewas

All Saints' Church stands in Mill End Lane. It was built in the 13th century, replacing an earlier church. It has 14th, 18th and 19th century additions. In the chancel, fragments of medieval wall-paintings ...

All Saints' Church, Alrewas

The Grade 1 Listed All Saints' Church stands in Mill End Lane. It was built in the 13th century, replacing an earlier church. It has 14th, 18th & 19th century additions. In the chancel, fragments ...

All Saints Church, Branston Road, Burton-on-Trent

The church was built between 1903-1905 to the design of Naylor & Sale of Derby, and paid for by William Bass.

All Saints' Church, Chebsey,

All Saints dates from the Norman period. The tower features an outside stair turret. The churchyard contains an Anglo-Saxon cross shaft. Inside the church can be found late Victorian stained glass ...

All Saints Church, Compton, Leek

The foundation stone was laid by Mrs Cruso in 1885, who also presented the church with a set of Victorian silver for the altar. The church was designed by architect Norman Shaw and is mainly in the Perpendicular ...

All Saints Church, Compton, Leek

The foundation stone was laid by Mrs Cruso in 1885, who also presented the church with a set of Victorian silver for the altar. The church was designed by architect Norman Shaw and is mainly in the Perpendicular ...

All Saints' Church, Denstone

All Saints was built by G.E. Street for Sir Thomas Percival Heywood in 1860 and consecrated in 1862. This is one of a series of watercolours of all the churches in Lichfield Diocese in Staffordshire, ...

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

All Saints Church is a Grade II Listed Building, the oldest parts being of 13th century origin. The octagonal church tower is a rare feature.

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

All Saints Church is a Grade II Listed Building, the oldest parts being of 13th century origin. The stepped, octagonal church tower is a rare feature in England. There is the Grade II listed chest ...

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

The oldest parts of All Saints are of 13th century origin. The aisles were built in 1819. The stepped, octagonal church tower is a rare feature in England. This is one of a series of watercolours ...

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

Church font and stained glass window. The Church of All Saints has one of the few octagonal towers in the country. The lower part of the tower is early 13th century and Perpendicular above. the rest ...

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

Stained-glass memorial window dated 1911. The Church of All Saints has one of the few octagonal towers in the country. The lower part of the tower is early 13th century and Perpendicular above. the ...

All Saints' Church, Dilhorne

All Saints Church is a Grade II Listed Building, the oldest parts being of 13th century origin. The octagonal church tower is a rare feature.

All Saints' Church, Forton,

The earliest stonework in All Saints' church dates from c.1200, and can found in the east wall of the chancel and part of the north wall; above the vestry door can be seen an original lancet window. ...