Theme Explorer

More than 2000 results were returned, we've just shown the first 2000. Use the sub themes, where available, to refine your results.
Page 4 of 112 2000 Records Found

All Saints Church and graveyard, Dilhorne

Assorted styles of 18th and 19th century memorials can be seen in the graveyard surrounding the church. The Church of All Saints has one of the few octagonal towers in the country. The lower part of ...

All Saints' Church and Vicarage, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church Bell, Milwich,

The Rev. Perry and the Colsale's Bell, the oldest dated bell in Staffordshire, and the seventh oldest in the country. The bell was cast by John of Colsale in 1409, and is one of only two medieval English ...

All Saints' Church Bells after Retuning, Milwich,

The centre bell is the oldest dated bell in Staffordshire, and the seventh oldest in the country. The bell was cast by John of Colsale in 1409, and is one of only two medieval English bells in the country ...

All Saints' Church Bells, Milwich,

The centre bell is the oldest dated bell in Staffordshire, and the seventh oldest in the country. The bell was cast by John of Colsale in 1409, and is one of only two medieval English bells in the country ...

All Saints' Church Club Day, Leek

All Saints’ Church Club Day procession with the church banner by the Nicholson Memorial at the eastern end of Derby Street. In the background is the Talbot Hotel on Ashbourne Road, which was refurbished ...

All Saints' Church Font, Milwich,

The font in All Saints' Church dates from the thirteenth century and is decorated with roll moulding at the rim and base. Part of the font is plain and it is probable the font was never finished or ...

All Saints Church from School Lane, Sandon

All Saints' dates from the Norman period. Inside, in the west window, can be found a fragment of fourteenth century stained glass. The font dates from 1669. In 1851 the north aisle was remodelled to serve ...

All Saints' Church Interior, Brocton,

All Saints' originally opened as Brocton Mission Hall in 1891. The building was also used as a schoolroom. The hall was dedicated to All Saints in 1951.

All Saints' Church Interior, Chebsey,

All Saints dates from the Norman period. The tower features an outside stair turret. The churchyard contains an Anglo-Saxon cross shaft. Inside the church can be found late Victorian stained glass ...

All Saints' Church interior, Dilhorne

The interior of the chancel. Pevsner stated "the chancel is late-medieval but over-restored (by Christian)' and described the oak altar rail as 'Jacobean'. The church contains a list of vicars ...

All Saints' Church Interior, Milwich,

The first record of a church on this site is dated c.1140. The tower of the present building dates from the late fifteenth century, although the remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 1790s after ...

All Saints' Church Interior, Ranton,

All Saint's Church dates from the thirteenth century. The building was renovated in 1753, when the chancel was built. The east window was probably put in at this time. The bell turret was removed ...

All Saints' Church Tower, Chebsey,

All Saints dates from the Norman period. The tower features an outside stair turret. The churchyard contains an Anglo-Saxon cross shaft. Inside the church can be found late Victorian stained glass ...

All Saints' Church tower, Dilhorne

All Saints Church is a Grade II Listed Building, the oldest parts being of 13th century origin. The octagonal church tower is a rare feature in England.

All Saints' Church, Alrewas

All Saints' Church stands in Mill End Lane. It was built in the 13th century, replacing an earlier church. It has 14th, 18th and 19th century additions. In the chancel, fragments of medieval wall-paintings ...

All Saints' Church, Alrewas

The Grade 1 Listed All Saints' Church stands in Mill End Lane. It was built in the 13th century, replacing an earlier church. It has 14th, 18th & 19th century additions. In the chancel, fragments ...

All Saints Church, Branston Road, Burton-on-Trent

The church was built between 1903-1905 to the design of Naylor & Sale of Derby, and paid for by William Bass.