Theme Explorer

Start Again > Religion & Beliefs > Religious Buildings > Vicarages & Rectories
Page 3 of 6 108 Records Found

Haughton Rectory: sepia wash drawing

'Cedar and fir [Wellingtonia] in the Rector's Garden, Haughton.''T. P. W.,' [Thomas Peploe Wood.]

Haughton Rectory: wash drawing

'Haughton Rectory,' showing a large early Victorian house with castellated bays, apparantly stuccoed, viewed from the garden.'T. P. W.,' [Thomas Peploe Wood.]

High Offley - Parsonage: pencil and wash drawing

'Parsonage House at High Offley Staffordshire, sketchd. by E. Harding, 1790.' Showing a Georgian house, partly thatched. Artist: E. Harding.

Home Guard, Clifton Campville

Clifton Campville Home Guard pictured outside the Rectory. Back row (left to right): C. Browne, A. Simpson, J. Salt, H. Briscoe, W. Quartermain, W. Orton, R. Orton, F. Thorpe, J. Coleman, A. Sidwells, ...

Kinver Library

Kinver Library on Vicarage Drive. The National School for boys and girls was opened in 1851. In 1856 there were 69 boys and 53 girls. In 1861 it became a girls school. It later became a Primary ...

Kinver Primary School

The National School for boys and girls was opened in 1851. In 1856 there were 69 boys and 53 girls. In 1861 it became a girls school. It later became a Primary School until Brindley Heath Junior School ...

Kinver Primary School

The National School for boys and girls was opened in 1851. In 1856 there were 69 boys and 53 girls. In 1861 it became a girls school. It later became a Primary School until Brindley Heath Junior School ...

Knightley Vicarage,

Leek Parish Church and Vicarage

Leigh Rectory, Church Leigh, Staffordshire

The Old Rectory is a Grade II listed building. It was built in the mid 18th century and remodelled in the mid 19th century. Photographer: Alfred McCann, High Street, Uttoxeter.

Milwich Church and Parsonage House: sepia wash drawing

'Milwich Church and Parsonage House, Staffordshire.' South west view showing the tower of the church over the brow of a hill. There are houses to the left of the church. Artist: G. Buckler.

Moreton Vicarage: sepia wash drawing

'Moreton Vicarage,' showing a stone building of the Gothic revival, dated 1839. artist: 'T. P. W.,' [Thomas Peploe Wood.]

Mothers Union religious play, Tamworth

A Mothers Union religious play at Reverend Coxon's vicarage. Reverend Arthur McGreery Coxon was the vicar of St. Editha's Church Tamworth between 1936 and 1949.

Normacot Vicarage, Upper Belgrave Road, Normacot

Norton-in-the-Moors Rectory: sepia wash drawing

'Rectory, Norton in the Moors.' Showing a plain modern house of two storeys and attics, in its own grounds. Artist: Thomas Peploe Wood.

Old Vicarage, Eccleshall,

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been used as a vicarage since the 1940s, and has now been converted into flats.

Our Lady & St Benedict Roman Catholic Church and Presbytery, Abbey Hulton, Stoke-on-Trent

The Church of Our Lady and St. Benedict in Abbey Lane, Abbey Hulton was built in 1937–8. Originally part of Birches Head parish, Abbey Hulton became a separate parish in 1941. The open land in the foreground ...

Parsonage House at Salt: sepia drawing (vignetted)

'The Parsonage House at Salt, Staffordshire.' Showing an early Victorian, two storey building in the Elizabethan style, surrounded by a garden.'J. B.,' [John Buckler].