Theme Explorer

Page 24 of 24 418 Records Found

Wolverhampton Road, Stafford

Camden Place on Wolverhampton Road. It was built for Richard Ford in the early nineteenth century and designed by George Gilbert Scott. In the 1960s it was used as an annex to the College of Art, but ...

Wootton Lodge, near Ellastone

Wootton Lodge was built as a hunting lodge by Sir Richard Fleetwood between about 1580 and 1610. It was badly damaged during the Civil War and much of the interior was restored in about 1700. Sir Oswald ...

Wootton, near Eccleshall

Cross Cottage on the junction of the A519 Eccleshall to Newport Road and Wootton Lane. A postcard view published by E.J. Hurlstone of Eccleshall.

Yarlet Hall, Stone,

In 1873 The Reverend Walter Earle founded a private school at Yarlet Hall in 1873.