Theme Explorer

Start Again > Buildings, Architecture, Monuments > Agricultural Outbuildings
Page 2 of 11 193 Records Found

Barnfields Farm, Wildwood, Stafford

In this aerial photograph can be seen the older building immediately to the left and at right angles to the Georgian building, followed by the stables overlooking the rectangular farmyard. To the left ...

Barnhurst Dovecote, Tettenhall

The late 16th or early 17th century octagonal dovecote and other outbuildings at Barnhurst, Tettenhall. The dovecote still stands at Hedgerow Walk, Ryefield having been restored in the 1980s and 2003-4 ...

Bell Inn, Haughton

The Bell Inn on the A518 in Haughton. Since this photograph was taken a new side and rear entrance extension has been added, and the farm outbuildings to the right were demolished in the late 1990s and ...

Betley - Farmhouse: engraving

'Farmhouse at Betley, Staffordshire.' [?North] view of a half timber and thatch farmhouse. Anonymous. The name 'C. Varley' (Cornelius Varley) has been written below the image in the lower left corner....

Blackladies Priory, Brewood

This hand-drawn map, dating from the early 18th century, shows the site of the dissolved priory of Blackladies, near Brewood. The original Benedictine priory was founded circa 1150 and dissolved in 1538; ...

Bottle Lodge, Tixall

The Bottle Lodge, so called because of its shape, dates from c.1575. It was built where the drive from Tixall Hall crossed the Stafford to Great Haywood road, and could possibly have been used as a ...

Brook Farm, Rolleston

Brookhouse Farm, Wood Eaton, near Church Eaton

Brookhouse Farm stands on Broad Lane, near Church Eaton. Part of the Wood Eaton Manor estate, the porch and front of the house were rebuilt by landowner John Morris in 1849.

Brookside Cottages, Wood Eaton, Church Eaton

Early 19th century farm labourers' cottages accociated with Brookhouse Farm on Malthouse Lane, Wood Eaton, near Church Eaton.

Brookside, Rolleston

A view of Brookside, Rolleston-on-Dove from the south east. The three storey building on the left is Brookside Farm, a Grade II listed early 19th century farmhouse. From the County Archaeology photograph ...

Bullocks in yard, Whitemoor Hay, Alrewas

A group of bullocks in yard at Mr F.W. Foden's farm, Whitemoor Hay, near Alrewas and Fradley. Photographer: Gerald McCann, High Street, Uttoxeter.

Burston Residential Estate sale brochure

Brochure for the sale of Burston residential estate lands and cottages, to be sold by auction: Lot 1. "The Villa" A choice residential property. Lot 2. Two brick tiled cottages and gardens. Lot ...

Canal at Colwich

A view of the Trent and Mersey Canal at Colwich, looking south-east towards Colwich Lock. The church tower can be seen in the trees to the left. Church Farm is largely hidden by thatched hay ricks.

Cattle, Ivy House Farm, Hixon,

Cattle at Ivy House Farm, Smithy Lane. The outbuildings have now been demolished. Some of the stone was incorporated into The Granary on Egg Lane.

Cheese presses, Wilbarn Cottage, near Woodlane, Uttoxeter

A row of four cheese presses in a small lean-to, built onto the end of a 200 year old farmhouse.

Cherry Orchard icecream factory, Meaford

Cherry Orchard Ices Ltd. were based in the stable block at Meaford Hall. Previously based in Newcastle-under-Lyme and Tunstall, the factory part of the business moved to Meaford in 1949.The company also ...

Church Street, Clifton Campville

Looking north along Church Street towards Main Road, Clifton Campville.

Clanford Hall, Seighford, (1)

Clanford Hall is timber framed with a three storey porch.