Theme Explorer

Page 17 of 17 303 Records Found

Uttoxeter station football team

Twelve members of the Uttoxeter station football team pose for a photograph during the 1960s. This image is included by kind permission of the Churnet Valley Railway.

View of the approach to the Railway Station, Blythe Bridge

The cottages on the left have long since gone and been replaced by modern housing. A primitive telephone exchange was established in the house with the bay window. On the right can be seen the Railway ...

Wall Grange Railway Station, near Cheddleton

Wall Grange Station was opened in 1873. The line was originally constructed as single track throughout from Milton Junction (where the line diverged from the Biddulph Valley line) to Leek Brook Junction. ...

Wall Grange Railway Station, near Cheddleton

Wall Grange Station was opened in 1873. The line was originally constructed as single track throughout from Milton Junction (where the line diverged from the Biddulph Valley line) to Leek Brook Junction. ...

Wall Grange Station, near Cheddleton

Wall Grange Station was opened in 1873. The line was originally constructed as single track throughout from Milton Junction (where the line diverged from the Biddulph Valley line) to Leek Brook Junction. ...

Wall Grange Station, near Cheddleton

Wall Grange Station was opened in 1873. The line was originally constructed as single track throughout from Milton Junction (where the line diverged from the Biddulph Valley line) to Leek Brook Junction. ...

Wall Grange Station, near Cheddleton

Wall Grange Station was opened in 1873. The line was originally constructed as single track throughout from Milton Junction (where the line diverged from the Biddulph Valley line) to Leek Brook Junction. ...

Waterhouses Signal Box at Amerton Railway

This signal box was originally sited on the Leek and Manifold Valley Light Railway and North Staffordshire Railway at Waterhouses Station. It controlled both the narrow gauge and standard gauge lines ...

Waterhouses Station

A view of Waterhouses and Froghall Quarry Station, on the Manifold Valley Light Railway. The railway had a short lifespan, running between 1904 and 12 March 1934. The route of the railway is now a footpath ...

Waterhouses Station

A view of Waterhouses and Froghall Quarry Station, on the Manifold Valley Light Railway. The railway had a short lifespan, running between 1904 and 12 March 1934. The route of the railway is now a footpath ...

Waterloo Road Station, Cobridge

The entrance to Waterloo Road Station on the Potteries Loop Line. The station entrance and booking office were built along Waterloo Road above the track which was in a deep cutting below. This cutting ...

Wenger's Colour Works, Etruria, Stoke-on-Trent

Wenger's Ceramic Colour and Chemical works offices seen from outside the entrance to Etruria Station. The old Etruria Road runs across the bottom of the photograph with the railway bridge in the centre. ...

Weston Station

This postcard view of Weston Station is dated 22 April 1951. For many years there were two Stations in the village of Weston. In the photograph is Weston Station (looking towards Colwich) also known ...

Winton Place, Stoke-on-Trent

Early motor cars park up outside the North Stafford Hotel in the early part of last century. The statue is of Josiah Wedgwood, the famous potter. The hotel and railway station opposite was built in ...

WRACs at Stafford Station

Members of "B " Company W.R.A.C., Stafford, with their officer, Lieutenant D. Prior (centre, back row) waiting for their train at Stafford station for their annual fortnight's Summer camp at Burscough, ...