Theme Explorer

More than 2000 results were returned, we've just shown the first 2000. Use the sub themes, where available, to refine your results.
Page 108 of 112 2000 Records Found

Oakamoor Church

Holy Trinity Church, Oakamoor was built in 1832 to designs by J.P. Pritchett of York.

Oakamoor Church: sepia drawing

'Oakamoor Church.' Showing a modern Gothic church (1832), built on a slope with a crypt on the east. It has a nave of four bays, and a south door into a tower on the west. There is distant landscape ...

Officials, Eccleshall Horticultural Show

Officials and guests pictured at the 6th Annual Eccleshall Horticultural Show which was held in a field off Newport Road lent by Mr J.R. Hawkins. From left to right: E. Sinker, A.E. Pye, Mrs J. Plant, ...

Okeover Church - 'All Saints': sepia wash drawing

'The Church and House at Oakover, Staffordshire.' North east view showing the body of the church which is crenellated and covered in ivy. The tower also has a crenellated top with pinnacles. There is ...

Okeover Church - 'All Saints': water colour painting

'All Saint's Church, Okeover.' North east view showing a white tower against a bright blue sky. The body of the church is covered in ivy. There is a `Queen Anne' style house close on the right with ...

Okeover Hall - lithograph

'Okeover Hall, Staffordshire.' Showing the Tudor Hall and adjacent Church, from the park. Also showing deer in the foreground. The Church is half-covered in ivy and has a crenellated tower.[Taken from ...

Okeover Hall: engraving

Showing a Tudor house with a moat, and a church adjoining, set in parkland.Inscribed 'To the Worspll. the ingenious & obliging Gent. ROWLAND OKEOVER of OKEOVER Esq., This 18 Tab. Shewing (sic) the Prospect ...

Old church, Newborough

Cart and gig outside the old church, Newborough. In 1899-1901 this church was replaced by a new All Saints' Church designed by J. Oldrid Scott.

Old Cottages, Wolstanton Marsh, Newcastle-under-Lyme

A watercolour by E.J.B. Evans of a view of Wolstanton. The view looks out over some cottages onto the Marsh, with St. Margaret's Church in the background.

Old Font from Mucklestone Church: sepia wash drawing

'Remains of the Old Font, removed from Muckleston (sic) Church, Staffordshire: now in the garden of the Clerk of the Parish a Blacksmith; and used as a `Hog-Trough.'''J. B., [John Buckler] June 1843.'

Old Methodist Chapel, Canning Street, Fenton

This Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1873 but by the time the photograph was taken it was in use as a store room for the nearby Sterling Pottery. The buildings to the right belonged to the Victoria ...

Old Methodist Church, Lichfield Road, Rugeley

This brick-built church dates from 1839.

Old Road, Upper Tean

Old Road, looking north towards Cheadle. On the right can be seen side of the Methodist Chapel on the right. Postcard courtesy Ivy Shore, nee Farmer.

Old St Giles' Church, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Watercolour by W. Croasdale, 1873. View of the church from behind a wall and wrought iron gates with three figures walking along the pavement in front.

Old St.Giles' Church, Newcastle-under-Lyme

St.Giles' Church in Newcastle-under-Lyme was originally built in 1721 and exsisted as we see it in this photograph until 1872. In 1872 the Church was demolished with the exception of the Church Tower. ...

Old Stafford Society visit to Ranton Abbey,

Old Stafford Society was a local history group, founded in 1925. They organised many visits to places of historical interest. This photograph was taken on the society's first outing, a visit to Ranton ...

Old Theatre Royal in Pall Mall, Hanley

The old Theatre Royal was in Pall Mall. The camera is looking northwest along Pall Mall towards Marsh Street. The large building is the YMCA on the corner of Marsh Street and Clough Street. This became ...

Old Vicarage, Eccleshall,

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been used as a vicarage since the 1940s, and has now been converted into flats.