Date:1930
Description:Stafford Fire Brigade with their Leyland fire engine. The engine is being driven by fire fighter Ernest Haywood, son of the Chief Fire Officer Alfred Haywood. His family dog, and presumably the Brigade mascot, 'Old Don' sits beside him.
The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.
John Tasker Evans appears in local directories 1863-1880 at 34 Gaolgate Street, ...
Lantern slide view of Greengate Street, Stafford showing the Ancient High House, ...
Agnes Galloway opened the Zetland Café on the first floor of 54a Greengate ...
The Auxiliary Fire Service was created in July 1938 to assist the Fire Brigade ...
Looking from Martin Street along St. Martin's Place towards the Shire Hall and Market ...
Passengers are pictured boarding a Midland Red bus in the Stafford area. This photograph ...
Share:
Ordering:Click the button to add the item to your basket. Follow the link for further information on ordering.
Image courtesy of: Mr Ajay Tegala
Donor ref:AHT-026 (37/45800)
Source: Staffordshire Museum Service
Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.