Date:1945
Description:A group of Upper V students dressed in European folk dance costume. Forebridge Villa on Lichfield Road was bought in 1903 by sisters from the French Order of St. Joseph of Cluny. Here they established a convent and girls' school. Today the convent is a home for the elderly.
The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.
View at the junction with Wolverhampton Road. The thatched cottages have now been ...
St. Joseph’s Convent, Lichfield Road, Stafford. This view is taken from the south-eastern ...
This view of a roofless cottage which stood opposite Green Hall on Lichfield Road, ...
Share:
Ordering:Click the button to add the item to your basket. Follow the link for further information on ordering.
Image courtesy of: Mrs R Wearing
Donor ref:P2019.012.0001 Photograph Album (37/39972)
Source: Staffordshire Museum Service
Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.