Alleyne's Grammar School kitchen, Uttoxeter

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1960 - 1966 (c.)

Description:Uttoxeter Grammar School was founded in 1558 in the will of Thomas Alleyne, a school teacher. The school was originally a Grammar School for Boys and was on Bridge Street. Having outgrown the original premises the school moved to Derby Road in 1859.

The school was merged with the Girl's High School in 1964 and became a Comprehensive in 1974.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Tony J. Smith

Donor ref:img281.jpg (55/24706)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.