Description:All Saints’ Church, Standon viewed from the east near the junction of Mill Lane and The Rocks. All Saints' was restored by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1846. The west wall of the nave and north aisle date from the Norman period. The church tower was built in the fourteenth century.
Postcard franked in Eccleshall and later at Stafford Station on 17 October 1906 and sent to an address in Manchester.