Description:At the time of this photograph the school building was four rooms wide by two rooms deep and had three gables to the front. A stone medallion can be seen on the central gable with the inscription 'St. Peter's School', which it was previously named. There is also a date-stone inscribed '1905'.
In later years the school was demolished, and a new school was built across the road which opened in 1998 as St. Peters Catholic Academy. On the extreme right there is a part view of Cobridge Hall which still stands (2026).