Vicar of Tamworth and assistants, St. Editha's Church, Tamworth

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1896 - 1900 (c.)

Description:Seated in the centre of the front row is Reverend J.H. Courtney-Clarke, Vicar of St. Editha's Tamworth between 1896 and 1915, and President of the St. Editha's Men Social Club between 1906 and 1915. In the centre at the back is Rev. W.C. Charlton, the Assistant Curate at Tamworth.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Swimming team, MacGregor Baths, Church Street, Tamworth
Swimming team, MacGregor Baths, Church Street, Tamworth

Included in the Tamworth Amateur Swimming Team are T.W. Salt, A. Large, J. Cliff, ...

1920s
View of Church Street, Tamworth
View of Church Street, Tamworth

The Paregoric shop can be seen on the left of this postcard. The Paregoric Shop ...

1950s
North Staffordshire Regiment (Pensioners), St. Editha's Church, Tamworth
North Staffordshire Regiment (Pensioners), St. Editha's Church, Tamworth

A photograph of the North Staffordshire Regiment Pensioners taken outside the west ...

1970s
Parade in St. Editha's Square, Church Street, Tamworth
Parade in St. Editha's Square, Church Street, Tamworth

Red Cross Nurses and Cadets on parade in St. Editha's Square, with the Tamworth ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:[5874] (29/5961)

Source: Tamworth Castle Museum

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.