Barlow and Willday, coal merchants, Glascote road, Glascote, Tamworth

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1956 - 1957 (c.)

Description:Samuel Barlow Coal Co. Ltd offices can be seen on the right, with W.H. Willday and Co. Ltd Offices on the left, with their coal delivery van parked outside. Barlows shipped and moved coal in bulk whilst Willdays bagged and delivered coal.

The single storey building shown here was latter added to, and subsequently became J.C. Bailey (a builder) who made it into a three storey block of flats.

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:[7240] (29/5843)

Source: Tamworth Castle Museum

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.