Uttoxeter Girls High School, Dove Bank, Uttoxeter

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1920 - 1930 (c.)

Description:Members of the cast of a play in a scene called 'Home they brought the warrior'.
The school was taken over by Staffordshire Education Committee in 1919, and re-named Uttoxeter Girls High School. It had formerly been the Manor House School for young ladies.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Bradley Street School pupils, Uttoxeter
Bradley Street School pupils, Uttoxeter

Bradley Street Church of England school pupils and their teacher.

1920s
Thomas Alleynes Grammar School
Thomas Alleynes Grammar School

Pupils of Thomas Alleynes Grammar School.

1960s
Thomas Alleynes School Choir
Thomas Alleynes School Choir

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Alfred McCann - Creator

Donor ref:Ed/Soc/G.H.S/c20th/12:6:99 (1/56)

Source: Uttoxeter Heritage Centre

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.