North Staffordshire Regiment (Pensioners), St. Editha's Church, Tamworth

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1970 (c.)

Description:A photograph of the North Staffordshire Regiment Pensioners taken outside the west door of St. Editha's Church Tamworth. On the front row from the fourth right are, Philip Kid, Standard Bearer, William Brittain, unknown, Tommy Whitehirst, Sid Norton, and Captain William Tripp. On the back row are, Paul Ramsey, Jack Hawkins, Jack Betteridge, unknown, Fred Thomson, and Dennis Vero.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Vicar of Tamworth and assistants, St. Editha's Church, Tamworth
Vicar of Tamworth and assistants, St. Editha's Church, Tamworth

Seated in the centre of the front row is Reverend J.H. Courtney-Clarke, Vicar of ...

1920s
St. Editha's Church, Tamworth
St. Editha's Church, Tamworth

St. Editha's church dates back to Saxon times, over 1200 years ago, when Tamworth ...

1960s
Godfrey,  45 Church Street, Tamworth
Godfrey, 45 Church Street, Tamworth

Mr and Miss Godfrey's Leather and Grunding shop, was on the south side of Church ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:[8873] (29/5521)

Source: Tamworth Castle Museum

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.