High Street, Biddulph

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1960

Description:The east side of Biddulph High Street looking north towards Congleton. In the distance is the junction with Station Road, which bears to the left. The tree on the right stands in front of the old Council Office. In the centre right of the picture is the junction with King Street, and immediately beyond is the District bank (now the National Westminster), built in 1924. Except for the buildings in the far distance, the property was built in the early 1900s.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: F. Frith & Co. Ltd. - Creator

Donor ref:FF49 (28/5487)

Source: Leek Library

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.