81-87 High Street, Eccleshall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1960 - 1968 (c.)

Description:This view was taken on the south side of the High Street in Eccleshall. These houses were later demolished to make way for John Pershall Court, a development of retirement housing which was built in 1968.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
Porter's Ironmongers shop, High Street, Eccleshall
Porter's Ironmongers shop, High Street, Eccleshall

Porter's in High Street, decorated for Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. The shop ...

1930s
The Vicarage, Eccleshall
The Vicarage, Eccleshall

The Old Vicarage on Vicarage Close was built in 1703. The building has not been ...

1950s
Trinity Sunday Parade, Eccleshall
Trinity Sunday Parade, Eccleshall

A brass band, guides and Friendly Societies (including the Oddfellows) parading ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Pat Trevor

Donor ref:PT-098 (194/45057)

Source: Mr Pat Trevor

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.