High Street, Eccleshall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1982

Description:This picture was taken looking along the north side of the High Street in Eccleshall. On the left is the former Co-op supermarket which later moved to a larger site on Stafford Street, afterwards the premises were occupied by a Katherine House Hospice shop. In the centre there is a former newsagents shop that later became Eccleshall Pharmacy.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
High Street, Eccleshall
High Street, Eccleshall

A busy scene looking west along High Street from the crossroads in Eccleshall. The ...

1930s
Burgess' ironmonger's shop, Stafford Street, Eccleshall
Burgess' ironmonger's shop, Stafford Street, Eccleshall

F.H. Burgess's first shop in Eccleshall, which opened in 1900 on Stafford Street. ...

1940s
Frederick H. Burgess Ltd., Eccleshall
Frederick H. Burgess Ltd., Eccleshall

Staff at Frederick H. Burgess Ltd's agricultural implement dealers, Stafford Street, ...

1980s
High Street, Eccleshall
High Street, Eccleshall

This picture was taken looking towards the west on the High Street in Eccleshall. ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Pat Trevor

Donor ref:PT-083 (194/45039)

Source: Mr Pat Trevor

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.