North porch, St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1911

Description:Workmen standing by the newly built North porch of St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville. This porch was rebuilt at the time of repairs to the church around 1910 under the supervision of W.D. Caroe, architect. As well as a new porch, the nave roof was reconstructed with a higher pitch, the tower windows were repaired.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1890s
St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville
St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville

St. Andrew's church viewed from the south west. St. Andrew's is one of the county’s ...

1910s
Font, St. Andrew’s Church, Clifton Campville
Font, St. Andrew’s Church, Clifton Campville

A plain octagonal stone font with tapering pedestal, probably 18th century. Although ...

2020s
St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville
St. Andrew's Church, Clifton Campville

View from the south showing the tower, spire, south aisle and south porch. ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mrs Chris Pedley

Donor ref:Porch 2 (55/44926)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.