Brewood Hall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1910 - 1920 (c.)

Description:Brewood Hall became the seat of William, son of Roger Fowke during the reign of Edward IV (1461-1483). It later belonged to the Monckton family and in 1930 Major R.F.P. Monckton sold it to Mr C.O. Langley.

The current house dates from the late 17th century and was altered in the late 19th century. The garden walls, gate piers and many of the outbuildings all date from the late 17th century. The house stands on Sparrows End Lane.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: The Arthur Lloyd Collection

Donor ref:A Lloyd-236a (232/40939)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.