Midland Bank, Market Street, Tamworth

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1980 - 1990 (c.)

Description:The Midland Bank was built in 1978 and replaced two demolished shops at 9 and 10 Market Street, Tamworth. It later became HSBC bank. Number 9 had been Johnson & Allsopp printers, while number 10 was Timothy White's chemists at the time of demolition.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1910s
Roller Rink staff, Tamworth
Roller Rink staff, Tamworth

Staff at the Roller Rink at 14, Market Street, Tamworth. The large covered building ...

1950s
Allkins chemists, Market Street, Tamworth
Allkins chemists, Market Street, Tamworth

Thomas B. Allkins took over an existing chemist's shop at 33 Market Street in 1897 ...

1970s
Peel Arms, Tamworth
Peel Arms, Tamworth

The Berni Steak House at the Peel Arms Hotel at number 1, Market Street, Tamworth. ...

2010s
Wilkinsons, Market Street, Tamworth
Wilkinsons, Market Street, Tamworth

The Berni Steak House at the Peel Arms Hotel at number 1, Market Street, Tamworth. ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mrs Diane Wells

Donor ref:Midland_Bank (55/40730)

Source: Miscellaneous Collection

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.