Benton Memorial Clock, Market Place, Cannock

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1935

Description:This Memorial Clock was donated to the town of Cannock by Henry Benton, a local butcher.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1900s
Market Place, Cannock
Market Place, Cannock

looking towards High Green from market Place. On the right is the Market Hall and ...

1930s
Co-operative float, Market Hall Street, Cannock
Co-operative float, Market Hall Street, Cannock

A float taking part in Cannock Pageant made by staff of the Cannock & District Co ...

1950s
Stanton's bakery, Wolverhampton Road, Cannock
Stanton's bakery, Wolverhampton Road, Cannock

Three members of staff in the doorway of Stanton's baker's shop. the shop window ...

1970s
Market Hall demolition, Cannock
Market Hall demolition, Cannock

Cannock's old Market Hall undergoing demolition and redevelopment in August 1975....

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr David Battersby

Donor ref:Cannock Library old cannock slides GB35 (52/40053)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.