Church Lane, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:Not Recorded


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1860s
W. G. Cowie, Rector of St. Mary's Church, Stafford
W. G. Cowie, Rector of St. Mary's Church, Stafford

William Garden Cowie (1831-1902) was born in London and was curate of St. Clement, ...

1900s
Fryer's Fruit Shop, Stafford,
Fryer's Fruit Shop, Stafford,

Fryer's fruit shop was in St. Mary's Place.

1930s
Hunt Meet, Stafford,
Hunt Meet, Stafford,

Crowds gathering to watch the hunt meet in Victoria Square. The Bird in Hand ...

1970s
Junction of Church Lane and Mill Street, Stafford,
Junction of Church Lane and Mill Street, Stafford,

The sixteenth century building on the left was originally a bakery. It was opened ...

Related themes:

Housing Cafes & Restaurants
View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mrs C. Saberton

Donor ref:C. Saberton No., PT00580, img: 3385 (18/3688)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.