Hilton Hall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1935 - 1949 (c.)

Description:A colour-tinted postcard of Hilton Hall. Hilton Park passed to the Vernon family in 1547. The present hall was built for Henry Vernon in the early 18th century. The Vernons sold the hall around 1951 and for a while it was owned by a Catholic Order of Nuns. The Hall was the head office of Tarmac between 1985 and 1999. Now used as an office and business centre.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:10_073r (219/36796)

Source: Mr Jake Whitehouse

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.