Croxton Football Team

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1955 - 1960 (c.)

Description:Back row (left to right): Ward, Lou Painter, G. Meadows, D. Keay, J. Finney, D. Banett.

Front row: D. Barnett, Dennis Ward, John Lawton, Ward, Neville Timmis.

Croxton Football Club was founded in May 1953. Major J.A. Friend provided goalposts and some funds, and Mr W. Beardsmore of the Vernon Yonge Arms provided a room for club meetings. The first manager was Mr H. Baragwanath.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Mr Pat Trevor

Donor ref:(194/35772)

Source: Mr Pat Trevor

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.