The Vicarage, Rugeley

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1910 - 1918 (c.)

Description:This postcard view of the Vicarage in Market Street, Rugeley was posted in 1918.

The Mansefield House site was sold in 1950 and it became home to the Rugeley Progressive Working Men’s Club which opened to members in 1951. In later years the Club’s name was updated and known as the ‘Rugeley Progressive’ and also as ‘The Mansefield’. The Club continues (during April 2018) on the same site.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Miss Dorothy Roberts - Contributor

Donor ref:BM-DR-57 (192/35413)

Source: Mr Bob Metcalfe

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.