Dedication of the new school extension, Eccleshall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:14th of September 1938

Description:The Bishop of Stafford, Right Rev. Douglas H. Crick, speaking at the dedication of the foundation stone of the extension to Eccleshall Central Church of England School. With him are some of the clergy from Eccleshall and surrounding villages, including Rev. C.P. Way (Vicar of Eccleshall), Rev. W. Edge (Curate at Eccleshall), Rev. H.J. Jagger (Rector of Norbury), Rev. A.E. Grimes (Vicar of Trentham), Rev. W.C.B. Smith (Vicar of Adbaston), Rev. W. Pepper (Vicar of Gnosall) and Rev. P.H.L. Bradbury (Rector of Newport).

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:PT-099 (194/35038)

Source: Mr Pat Trevor

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.