All Saints Church, Moddershall,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:March 2001

Description:All Saints Church, Moddershall, viewed from the North.
The original church that was built in 1903/04 (opened for worship in April 1904) was taken down in 1993 and the church rebuilt using the original stones. The external elevations are almost identical to the original, although quite a few changes were made inside the building which was re-opened for worship in 1994. The new building stands a few feet nearer to the public road than the original.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:P2001.004.0001 (18/3492)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.