The Bell Hotel, Eccleshall

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1955 - 1960 (c.)

Description:The Bell Inn was established as a coaching inn in the 18th century and is situated on the north side of the High Street, Eccleshall. At the time of this photograph it was owned by Butler's Brewery.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1910s
Meadow Dairy Co. Ltd., Eccleshall
Meadow Dairy Co. Ltd., Eccleshall

The Meadow Dairy Company specialised in dairy products, but also sold groceries. ...

1930s
Fox hunt meet, Eccleshall
Fox hunt meet, Eccleshall

Fox hunt and hounds pictured on Eccleshall High Street. The grocers shop and café ...

1960s
Tufty Club stand outside the Midland Bank, Eccleshall
Tufty Club stand outside the Midland Bank, Eccleshall

The Tufty Club was created in 1961 to introduce road safety to children aged under ...

1980s
High Street, Eccleshall
High Street, Eccleshall

This picture was taken looking along the north side of the High Street in Eccleshall. ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:(194/32636)

Source: Mr Pat Trevor

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.