Our Lady of the Assumption Chapel, Swynnerton,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1950 - 1951 (c.)

Description:This Roman Catholic chapel was built next to Swynnerton Hall in 1869.

The architect was Gilbert Blount.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1820s
Swynnerton Hall,
Swynnerton Hall,

In 1562 the Swynnerton estate passed to William Fitzherbert. The present house ...

1890s
Swynnerton Hall,
Swynnerton Hall,

In 1562 the Swynnerton estate passed to William Fitzherbert. The present house ...

1920s
Our Lady of the Assumption R.C. Church, Swynnerton,
Our Lady of the Assumption R.C. Church, Swynnerton,

This Roman Catholic chapel was built next to Swynnerton Hall in 1869. The architect ...

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: Brampton Museum & Art Gallery, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Donor ref:Borough Museum No., Ref/Sta/4/P46/521, img: 2794 (18/3169)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.