Portrait of the Rev. Harrison, Stafford,

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1855

Description:The Rev. Thomas Harrison was the vicar of Christ Church on Foregate Street.


Timeline

The timeline shows resources around this location over a number of years.

1860s
William Marson and Christ Church Choir, Stafford,
William Marson and Christ Church Choir, Stafford,

Christ Church opened on Foregate Street in 1839. The church closed in 1976 and ...

1900s
Christ Church Interior, Stafford,
Christ Church Interior, Stafford,

Christ Church opened on Foregate Street in 1839. Its mission church, St. Aidan's, ...

1920s
Christ Church Christmas Bazaar, Stafford,
Christ Church Christmas Bazaar, Stafford,

Christ Church opened on Foregate Street in 1839. Its mission church, St. Aidan's, ...

1950s
Christ Church Interior, Stafford,
Christ Church Interior, Stafford,

Christ Church opened on Foregate Street in 1839. Its mission church, St. Aidan's, ...

1980s
National School, Gaol Road
National School, Gaol Road

The National School in Gaol Road was built in 1825 by St Mary's Church but later ...

Related themes:

Religious Officers Portraits
View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Image courtesy of: William Salt Library

Donor ref:William Salt Library No., Marson/Vol1/P67, img: 26 (18/3029)

Source: Staffordshire Museum Service

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.